Go RVing offered us a major challenge: to convince Canadian families in the midst of a recession that an RV was a worthwhile purchase. This led to the first ever Canadian strategy and campaign. The thought that families needed to “get away to get closer” became the driving insight behind our creative. Over several years we explored how technology and over-scheduling were impacting families and how going RVing could be a solution.
- Significant improvements across multiple measures & sparked interest with new, younger consumers
- Drove all-time high awareness for Go RVing
- Hit unprecedented memorability & likeability scores
- Consistent improvement on all key image measures, for 5 straight years
- Click through rates 2-3 times industry averages
- Web hits had dropped -50% vya. Once campaign hit, they climbed back up to the previous year’s level and then consistently grew year after year