When our Ontario Science Centre client planned the Science of Rock N’ Roll exhibition, we knew our idea had to get science and rock music lovers marching to the beat of the same drum solo. So we created “Rockquations”: intriguing equations that fused the order of science with the chaos of rock.
We designed them to work in both traditional media and augmented reality, with an app that let users scan our Rockquations and create their own gyrating rock avatars.
It spoke to the rock star in all of us.
- Visits up +25.9% higher than OSC monthly average
- OSC ranked #1 among 6 major Toronto attractions on these important tracking measures:
- Provides experiences that engage visitors of all ages
- Inspires me with wonder and sparks curiosity
- A place to learn or discover something new
- A fun place to visit
- Mobile app created interest; it was used more than once by 60% of users
- iTunes rating of 5 stars, Google Play rating of 4.3 stars